Little Aussie Directories Privacy Statement
This following document sets forth the Privacy Statement for Little Aussie Directories, including its website, and other communication platforms such as e-newsletters and SMS.
The term ‘Little Aussie Directories’ or ‘Little Aussie’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and other communication platforms. Our registered office is Unit 1/150 Vulcan Rd, Canning Vale. Our company registration number is 009 342 232. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- Complete online forms (including enquiry forms), this may include your name, business name, address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business and your preferences;
- Enter Little Aussie Directories competitions or prize draws, this may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you to rate your experience and/or provide feedback on one our advertisers.
- Partially complete and/or abandon any information inputted into our website and/or online forms and may use this information to contact you for marketing purposes.
- Contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email or post.
We also collect information from your devices (including mobile devices) you or users of your devices may use to access any of our community websites. We may collect the device identification number and type, location information and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information). We may do this using Cookies.
How we use your personal information
We use your information to:
- provide you with any information that you have requested;
- promote our business advertisers and/or provide information to you which we believe may be useful to you, based on your use of our website, our business advertisers, and our products (such as competitions);
- monitor, measure, improve and protect our content, website, email communications and magazine; and to provide an enhanced, personal, user experience for you;
- contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on your use of our products and services);
- deliver targeted online advertising;
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may also request at any time that we do not share your information with third parties referred to in the above list. If you wish to exercise these rights,
- you can unsubscribe from any email marketing using the links provided in the emails we send to you.
- Opt out of SMS communication by replying ‘STOP’
- contacting Little Aussie Directories on 08 6250 2900 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, and request to be removed from the relevant communication.
From time to time, we may use your personal information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy statement. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will use your information for these new purposes only, and the data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Sharing your personal information
Little Aussie Directories will not share your personal information with another business, unless:
- that business has been hired to assist Little Aussie Directories in providing you with a better level of service, such as research agencies. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Little Aussie Directories takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
- that business is a current advertiser with Little Aussie Directories, and you have provided feedback on your experience with that business, we may share the information you have provided with the named Advertiser only.
- feedback submitted, via any communication platform, including online, SMS, email, post, telephone is not confidential and may be used, in any manner, form, medium or technology, at our sole discretion.
- feedback published across platforms for marketing & advertising purposes will only display your first name and suburb.
- you have referred a business to Little Aussie Directories, we may share the information you have provided with the named business only.
- that business is a current advertiser with Little Aussie Directories, and you have provided feedback on your experience with that business, All feedback that you submit is not confidential and may be used, in any manner, form, medium or technology, at our sole discretion. We have the right to change, condense and edit any feedback on our website at our sole discretion.
Providing us with information about others
If, when entering a Little Aussie Directories competition you provide us with personal information about someone else, you must ensure that you have provided the required notices and have obtained the individual’s explicit consent to provide us with the information and that you have explained to them how we collect, use, disclose and retain their personal information or direct them to read this Privacy Statement.
We do not encourage, nor support using personal information about someone else to enter competitions.
For each visitor to the Little Aussie Directories website, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used internally and solely for gauging visitor traffic and trends.
Our cookies are used to deliver online content that is more relevant to you based on your use of our websites.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Little Aussie Directories reserves the right to make amendments to this Privacy Statement at any time. If you have objections to the Privacy Statement, you should not access or use the Site.
Little Aussie Directories welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
‘Little Aussie Directories’ means Thornhill Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 009 342 232) as trustee for the Holford Business Trust trading as Little Aussie Directories.