3 easy tips for common computer problems
Computers have made our lives so much easier, but they are incredibly frustrating when things don’t go according to plan.
Computer won’t switch on
- Check for power supply issues and plug it into a different socket.
- Try using a different power cable if you have one.
- Make sure it’s not just booting really slowly!
- Clean up your hard drive and get rid of unwanted programs.
- Empty your recycle bin and clean your downloads folder.
- Find and delete temporary tiles.
- Scan for malware and viruses.
- Reboot your system (nine times out of ten, this will solve the problem).
- If not, it could be a sign of insufficient system memory, registry errors, corrupted files, or even spyware.
If none of these solve the problem, it is best to contact your local computer expert to avoid losing valuable information or doing any further damage to your computer (when you throw it out of the window in frustration!).