Here's how you can help banish the bad hair days:
1. Give yourself a head massage. It increases circulation and gives your hair follicles a boost to promote great hair health.
2. Healthy hair holds colour for longer, so do a weekly deep-conditioning treatment to keep yours vibrant and shiny.
3. If you accidentally put too much product in your hair, use dry shampoo to soak it up.
4. One major cause of dull hair is too much shampoo and not enough rinsing. Use less shampoo and rinse more.
5. Make sure your hair is 80% dry before styling, otherwise you are wasting your time.
6. Don't play with your hair style. Leave it alone and your blow dry/style will last longer.