7 great reasons to tint your car windows
It’s no secret that Perth is hot and sunny. It has more hours of sunshine per year than any other Australian city. So, how do you protect your car interior from all this UV radiation?
Hours of UV radiation all day every day can do a lot of damage and automotive window tinting can prevent a lot of problems.
- Automotive window tint can reduce glare by up to 90% which improves road safety.
- It can reduce the temperature inside vehicle which in turn reduces the need for air-conditioning, making fuel consumption more effective.
- Tinting blocks the UV radiation protecting you and your passengers from exposure.
- It can improve the overall look of your vehicle.
- It offers protection for your car upholstery from sun damage.
- In the event of an accident, the windows will be safer and won’t shatter into pieces.
- Safer driving as it protects you from the glare of the sun.
For safety reasons, there are rules and regulations surrounding car window tinting. If the tint isn’t within the regulations your vehicle will be considered unroadworthy. So, you should always choose professional and reliable business to tint your car windows.