Put your memories on display in your home
It’s about time you dug out that much-loved memorabilia and give it the TLC it deserves. Here are some great reasons why.
Whether it’s a signed football jersey or a relative’s war medals, having your favourite items custom framed gives them the display they deserve.
Popular examples include:
- An autographed t-shirt from a concert.
- The autographed football, soccer ball or basketball
- Autographed sports jerseys
- Musical instruments
- Records and CDs
- Trophies and plaques
- Toys, puppets and dolls
- Service medals and war ribbons including ANZAC memorabilia
- Preserved wedding bouquets
- Baby shoes and hand/foot casts
You will be:
- Creating something truly unique.
- Providing protection for your items.
- Making it easy to put your items on display rather than having them sitting in storage.
- Making a thoughtful gift for someone.
- Protecting these special items from damage.
When it comes to these precious three-dimensional items, you should always leave it in the hands of the professionals to avoid damaging your prized possessions.