1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup flax seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup quinoa
2 cups plain wholemeal flour
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup water
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
2. Cut 2 sheets of baking paper the same size as your baking tray.
3. Sandwich one quarter of the mixture in the centre of the sheets.
4. Use a rolling pin to flatten the mixture out between the baking paper, keeping to the shape and size of your baking tray.
5. Roll as thinly as you can (the largest seeds will determine how thinly you can roll the mixture out).
6. Remove the top sheet and score the dough into squares.
7. Slide the paper onto a baking tray and bake at 180ºC for around 15 minutes, until golden.
8. You should have enough dough to make 4 trays of 25-30 crispbreads each, depending on the size you score them.