Queenies Playgroup is a fun and friendly environment where parents and caregivers can connect and children can play together, which is important for a child’s healthy development. There’s fun, messy play, and lots of laughter.
Playgroups provide a supportive environment, a sense of belonging to the community and the chance to form lifelong friendships for both parents, grandparents, carers and children. They are a place for you and your child/children to feel welcome and included in your local community, which builds self-esteem and confidence.
The benefits of playgroup for children and caregivers include:
· A safe and nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
· Opportunities for children to create, invent, reason and problem solve.
· A space where families can find new friends and social networks.
· Opportunities for adults to share time and experiences with children.
· A place where parents and caregivers can support each other.
· Affordable and regular opportunities for families to enjoy a shared outing.
Queenies Playgroup welcomes families with children between the ages of 0 and 4.
For more information about joining the group, please contact:
No events available
Unfortunately we don't have any events for this area available yet. Please go to a different area and scroll through the list of available events to see if there is anything that interests you. Do you want to advertise with us as a business owner or community group?