Little Aussie Environmental Policy
At Little Aussie we take seriously our responsibility to protect the environment. We are committed to improving environmental performance across our business activities and choose printing and distribution partners who share our commitment. Our environmental considerations include:
- Minimising waste through efficient use of all materials, printing, and distribution. We have moved to a paper free production process in our office and where possible, use sustainable or recycled products. Our printing partner has successfully achieved ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Accreditation. Vegetable based inks made from natural renewable sources are used in the printing process. Printing paper is sourced from sustainable and internationally accredited well-managed plantation forests.
- Some of our distribution partners use electric delivery vehicles to minimise noise and environmental pollution.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle articles in our magazine, online and in our email, communications actively promote environmental awareness to the local community.
- Our magazine is completely recyclable.
- We continually assess all our operations with the goal of minimising or eliminating any negative environmental impact.