Girls as young as five can join Rossmoyne Shelley Cygnet Girl Guides. The activities are in keeping with the interests of girls of various ages. In terms of what girls do, the activities are quite variable because Guiding is girl led. That means the girls themselves get to determine the activities they will undertake depending on their interests.
With the support of an amazing team of volunteers, girls and young women who are Guides grow to become the leaders of tomorrow.
When you join the Girl Guides you will:
• Have fun and make friends.
• Feel safe and are protected from harm.
• Have a say in planning activities and other decisions affecting you.
• Feel listened to.
• Feel respected.
• Try new challenges.
• Have your best interests considered and upheld.
Members of Rossmoyne Shelley Cygnet Girl Guides strive to:
• Respect themselves and others.
• Be considerate, honest, and trustworthy.
• Be friendly to others.
• Make choices for a better world.
• Use their time and abilities wisely.
• Be thoughtful and optimistic.
• Live with courage and strength.
Rossmoyne Shelley Cygnet Girl Guides meet at:
Rossmoyne Community Hall, 71 Central Road, Cnr Fourth Avenue, Rossmoyne, 6148
Tuesday 4.30pm – 6.00pm
For more information, please contact:
No events available
Unfortunately we don't have any events for this area available yet. Please go to a different area and scroll through the list of available events to see if there is anything that interests you. Do you want to advertise with us as a business owner or community group?