The Rossmoyne-Shelley Scout Group runs a dynamic program of activities aimed at supporting and encouraging children and young adults to be their best and to develop into considerate community citizens.
Children and young adults aged from 6 to 25 can join at any stage of Scouting and participate in a program that encourages growth through adventure, new challenges, making new friends, building confidence, learning to take personal responsibility, and being provided with opportunities to explore their own abilities and interests. But the most important thing of all? Scouts have fun!
All activities are delivered by nationally accredited, trained leaders in safe but still adventurous environments.
Why join Scouts?
• It’s a unique program offering a huge range of fun activities and experience and new members can join at any stage.
• Scouts is all about fun and adventure. From stories, games and craft to bush adventures and water activities, there is something for everyone and every age group.
• Scouts make friends, build confidence, and explore their abilities and interests.
• Scouts value diversity and inclusion, and warmly welcome members and volunteers from all backgrounds and those with disabilities.
There are five Scouting sections, categorised by age:
• Joey Scouts: 6 - 7 years
• Cub Scouts: 8 - 10 years
• Scouts: 11 - 14 years
• Venturers: 15 - 17 years
• Rover Scouts: 18 - 25 years
For more information about membership, please contact:
We provide a reliable source of information to connect businesses and community groups with residents in their local area.