Willetton Nova Girl Guides is a great place to experience fun, adventure and make new friends. Girl Guides is all about empowering girls and young women to grow into confident, self-respecting, responsible community members.
Willetton Nova Girl Guides is a fun and friendly group which encourages girls to try new things in a non-competitive environment – experiencing adventure as they step outside of their comfort zone. From camping and abseiling to community projects, Guides learn about the world in a fun way, making lifelong friendships along the way.
Guides offers girls the chance to develop their potential through:
• Seeking challenges
• Fun, friendship, and adventure
• Being proactive in their community
• Learning about body confidence
• Campaigning for the issues they care about
• Putting up a tent or performing in a play
• Attending girl only events and sleepovers
• Conquering fears and learning from setbacks
• Developing a love of the outdoors
• Becoming a girl leader
• Feeling a sense of belonging
• Maintaining healthy relationships
• Nurturing a respect for the environment and wildlife
• Earning a variety of badges
• A sense of achievement working through challenges
• Setting goals
They encourage teamwork, help girls to grow in confidence and inspire girls as young as five to speak up and be heard. With the support of a team of amazing volunteers, girls and young women who are Guides grow to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Girl Guides welcome and actively seek members from all racial, ethnic, religious, and socio-economic groups. Girl Guides Western Australia is a not-for-profit organisation.
The group meets at Willetton Guide/Scout Hall, 20 Donald St, Willetton
For more information, please contact:
No events available
Unfortunately we don't have any events for this area available yet. Please go to a different area and scroll through the list of available events to see if there is anything that interests you. Do you want to advertise with us as a business owner or community group?