Keep an eye on your home – from your phone!
Security systems are now commonplace in many homes and technology is constantly improving. Lots of homeowners are choosing ‘smart’ systems which allow you to monitor your home from your smart phone or tablet. Here’s why.
- Smart cameras allow you to remotely activate and view your security camera feeds on your phone or tablet.
- Some smart cameras can also detect movement and send alerts to your phone when a person enters a room.
- Many home security systems allow you to arm or disarm the burglar alarm from your smartphone, so you never need to worry about forgetting to set the alarm when you leave.
- You can keep an eye on your property, even when you are on the go.
- You get immediate alerts whenever your security cameras detect visitors, or your alarm has been set off.
- From a smartphone or tablet, you can view live surveillance footage.
- During the holidays, it's an excellent way to make sure your home is just as you left it.
- You can use it to check in on your pets or make sure your kids have arrived home safely.
Always call your local, licensed security systems expert for help and advice in choosing a suitable system for your home and budget – and to make sure that the system is installed and working correctly.