Whether you are organising something for younger kids, or something of your own, here are 9 great idea your mum will love.
- Start the day by making her breakfast in bed.
- Make your mum's favourite cake or muffins and send her an invite to afternoon tea.
- Buy a jigsaw and complete it together.
- Organise a surprise picnic in the park (or back garden).
- Buy movie tickets for a film to see together (something she will enjoy even if it’s not your cup of tea!)
- Give home-made vouchers to redeem for tasks that you will do around the home such as gardening, making dinner (and cleaning up afterwards!) and washing the car.
- Plan to take younger kids to the movies or the Zoo so she can have some relaxing ‘me-time’.
- Book a session at a day spa for her to enjoy.
- Make a video call if you can’t see your mum in person on Mother’s Day.