Clare Young is your local, licensed real estate professional. She has over 25 years’ selling experience, unrivalled local knowledge and a track record of selling properties at premium prices.
Clare Young is your local, licensed real estate expert. Allure Property Partners is a family business, and they will be with you every step of the way, always striving to exceed expectations. Clare combines innovative marketing with unrivalled local knowledge, experience and expert negotiation skills, to achieve outstanding results.
When you sell your property with Clare you are not dealing with a salesperson. She is the business owner and a licensed, real estate business agent who has been selected as a trusted member of the Real Estate Institution of WA.
1. Awarded by REIWA for outstanding achievements as one of WA’s top performing real estate agents.
2. 25 years’ selling experience, with expert negotiating skills.
3. Marketing strategies to reach the maximum number of prospective buyers.
4. Clare puts her client’s best interests first, keeping you updated & informed at all times.
5. She has a track record of selling properties at premium prices.
6. Clare exceeds expectations with a sincere and supporting approach to selling your home.
7. Allure Property Partners has a comprehensive database to match properties with buyers.
8. Clare is committed to continual training & development to ensure you receive the very best service.
9. Free appraisals.
• Listings are scarce and the market is under supplied.
• Mortgage rates remain at record lows and are tipped to go lower.
• Buyer demand is strong. Work and living habits have changed and many homeowners are urgently looking to upgrade.
If you want to sell for a top market price in a reasonable time, call Clare.
As the old saying goes ‘you only get one chance to make a great first impression’. Here are 8 things you can do to your home’s exterior to make sure potential buyers don’t drive straight past.
It doesn't matter whether you're selling the family home, your first apartment or an investment property; choosing the right real estate agent is key to getting the best result possible.
Here are 9 things you should (and shouldn't do) when selling your home.
We're still looking for that one local business to join Little Aussie's recommended business network. So to help you in the meantime, here are a few businesses near your home that you can choose from.