11 things to do under a patio – whatever the weather
A professionally installed patio will always be a great addition to your home. They are great for entertaining and can add value. But that’s not all. Here are 11 great ideas for using your patio that you might not have considered.
- If you haven’t got room in the house for fitness equipment, keep it outside under the patio, protected from the rain and the sun.
- Set up a putting green with synthetic turf and practice your golf.
- Dry your clothes in the fresh air without them getting wet if it rains.
- Grow sun sensitive plants if you don’t have much shade in the garden.
- Enjoy a winter barbecue safely under cover.
- Hang mains powered lights safely away from the rain.
- Upcycle some furniture with paint without filling the house with paint fumes.
- A patio can be a great place to groom your dog without hair flying all over your house.
- Set up an art easel for the kids without having to worry about your carpet.
- Add an outdoor TV for watching the footy with friends in winter!
- Have your kids do homework outdoors under cover where they can enjoy the fresh air and avoid distractions!
The options are endless, but a patio can be used in many ways, in addition to being a great place for entertaining all year round. Consult your local patio expert to make sure you get the best option for your budget and that it’s professionally installed.