When you have the ends of your hair trimmed, you are getting rid of hair damage. Cutting your hair won’t actually make it thicker, but it will make it look fuller than it actually is. Contrary to popular belief, trimming your hair will not make it grow faster. It does, however, promote healthy growth.
Signs you should visit your hairdresser:
- The ends of your hair look a bit transparent. This is due to the fact that the ends are becoming stringy and lifeless.
- Your hair breaks easily because the ends are damaged.
- Your hair seems lifeless and looks unhealthy.
- The longer your hair, the more it gets pulled down by its own weight make it look lank and drab.
- If you’ve got fine hair, having it trimmed will make it look fuller.