Here comes the sun!
Get your home ready for summer with block out curtains and blinds.
Summer will be here before we know it and along with it, the warmer weather. One of the most cost-effective ways you can prepare for the hot summer is to install block out curtains and/or blinds.
Block out curtains and blinds can:
- Block any kind of light - from natural daylight to bright and annoying streetlights. This is especially useful for shift workers who are trying to get to sleep during the day.
- Lower your energy bills by cutting the amount of sunlight and heat that gets into your home. As a result, your air-conditioner won't have to work overtime.
- Dampen noise from outside. The thick fabric used in both the curtains and blinds means extra noise insulation.
- Increase your privacy by blocking the view into your home.
- Protect your home's furnishings - such as carpets and sofas from fading due to damaging UV rays.
Always use a curtains and blinds professional to make sure they are measured and installed correctly, or you could find yourself with gaps where the light can get through.