How to get your rental bond back!
When you move out of a rental property, you must leave it in the same condition as when you moved in. The most common disagreements between tenants and landlords happen because of cleaning – and you could lose your bond. Here’s how you can avoid this from happening.
To recover your whole bond when you move out of a rental property, it must be neat, clean and damage-free (other than anything existing when you moved in). You could buy a mountain of cleaning products and equipment and do it yourself, but it may not be up to scratch and there will probably be areas you don’t even notice need cleaning.
Your best bet is to call a professional cleaning services business who will be able to deliver a vacate clean which will tick all the boxes for your landlord and ensure you get your bond back.
Here are 7 benefits of calling in the expert cleaners:
- They are trained and experienced in end-of-lease cleaning.
- They will take care of the details you might miss, such as light switches and doorknobs!
- They know exactly what condition the property must be in when the keys are handed back.
- It will save you time – they do this all the time and can have it all completed a lot faster than you could.
- It’s a stress-free solution. You sit back while someone else does the hard work and you know your bond is safe.
- You can concentrate of everything else that needs to be done when you are moving to a new house.
- It could save you money – you won’t have to buy cleaning products and equipment and you won’t lose your bond.