We all know that professional grooming leaves your dog looking gorgeous! But did you know that regular, professional grooming also has major health benefits?
- Grooming will always include a clean around the eyes to remove any discharge, which can cause eye irritation.
- Their ears will be trimmed of hair, which if left to grow can attract moisture, leading to ear infections.
- Your dog will get used to being handled, which will make trips to the vet so much easier.
- Their hair won't become a tangled mess.
- Lower vet bills as expert dog groomers can spot potential health issues before they become serious.
- They smell better!
- The person grooming your dog will check for fleas and ticks.
- Long nails can make it difficult for your dog to walk, so regular trimming reduces the risk of your dog developing bad posture and bone deformation, which can be very painful.
- Regular grooming leads to a healthy, shiny coat which will shed less.