There's nothing better than having sparkling clean kitchen tiles in your home. But if you think about what your kitchen tiles absorb on a daily basis, it's hardly surprising they start to look a bit the worse-for-wear over time.
Here are some of the culprits making your kitchen floor tiles look dirty:
- Dirt & sand brought inside from the bottom of shoes and football boots
- Food being dropped in the kitchen
- Oil splatters from cooking
- Drips or spills from your morning cup of coffee or tea
- Spilled juice
- Scuff marks from shoes
Grime, dirt and even mould can also get into the grout between your tiles and some tiles (such as natural stone and terracotta) can soak up dirt in no time.
To minimise the damage:
1. Wipe up spills as soon as they appear.
2. Vacuum or sweep up any loose dirt before it gets ground into your tiles and grout.
3. Clean up any stains left behind but make sure you use products which won't damage your tiles and grout.
4. Get the help of your local tile and grout cleaner on a regular basis. This will help your kitchen tiles to stay looking great and you won't have to keep scrubbing your grout with a toothbrush!