They carry you around all day, get shoved into shoes (which can sometimes be very uncomfortable) and generally do all the hard work. Winter is the worst when they get hidden away and hardly see the light of day. So, now that the warmer weather has started to arrive, give them a bit of TLC with a professional pedicure.
- Pedicures often include a foot massage which is great for overall relaxation.
- Buffing your toenails stimulates blood flow to the area which is vital for healthy nail growth.
- There is an amazing feel-good factor when you look after yourself, which is great for your mental health.
- You can wear sandals or open toed shoes without feeling embarrassed about your toenails!
- Professional toenail clipping means you are less likely to suffer an ingrown toenail or an infection.
- Coloured toenails are fun! If you have a special event coming up you can colour coordinate your nail varnish with your outfit.