So, what exactly is a ‘deep clean’?
Having a deep clean for your home is a bit like hitting the reset button and getting your surroundings back to their best. It gets rid of that hidden dirt, dust, and grime that may have accumulated over time. It's the ultimate pampering session for your home!
Regular cleaning is all about those everyday tasks that keep the visible areas of your home free from dust, dirt, and grime.
Deep cleaning involves thorough cleaning that requires time, effort, and the right techniques and products.
It includes the usual regular cleaning services and may also include:
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting the kitchen, including cabinets, tiles, and countertops.
- Making door/window frames shine.
- Removing built-up dirt and germs from hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Sanitising the entire bathroom, including the toilet, bathtub, shower, mirrors, and more.
- Wiping down common touchpoints like switches, taps, knobs, and handles.
- It tackles the bacteria, viruses, mould, and stubborn dirt that can accumulate in nooks and crannies over time.
So, whether you’re selling your home, reaching the end of your tenancy, or just want a shiny clean home from top to bottom - hiring professional cleaners can save you time, energy, and physical effort. They'll take care of the deep cleaning while you sit back and relax.