Dean Astone is your local, reliable carpet cleaning professional. He uses state-of-the-art equipment and the highest quality products for the best results every time, always at a competitive price.
Pay for 3 rooms and get the 4th room free when you mention Little Aussie
Carpets can be an expensive investment. If they aren’t cleaned regularly by a professional, they can quickly become damaged with dirt and stains, needing to be replaced.
Every day oily residue from your kitchen and family pets are carried in from outside and dry onto your carpet. This residue attracts and locks in dirt like a magnet.
1. Hot water extraction, also known as steam cleaning.
2. Encapsulation cleaning which is a very low moisture clean, also known as 'dry' cleaning.
Dean will be able to advise which method is best for your particular carpet, rug or upholstery.
State-of-the-art equipment and the highest quality products are used to achieve the best possible result every time.
Look closely at your carpet and you’ll find a sandpit of soil that can’t be reached by normal vacuuming. You might not notice it, but it’s grinding away at your carpet every time someone walks over it, causing wear and tear.
Dean from Promax Carpet Care offers a friendly, helpful and professional carpet cleaning service. He can help you with a variety of carpet issues including cleaning and stain and odour removal.
You could rent a machine and clean your carpets yourself, but why bother? It just won’t do the job of a professional carpet cleaner.
The benefits of calling Dean include:
• Industrial strength vacuum power – this is crucial for removing dirt, hair and dust
• Clears out dust mite infestations – particularly important for those with asthma and allergies
• Improved air quality – professional cleaning eliminates trapped pollutants
• Helps prevent mould growth
• Saves you time – you’re not the one doing the hard work!
• Restores your carpet and brings it back to life
You’d be amazed and horrified to discover what rubs off onto fabric with everyday use. Sweat, grime, skin flakes, human and pet hair, food and drink spills to name just a few. Dean can also clean your upholstery, removing all those nasties, and will leave your upholstery looking brighter and smelling fresher than ever before.
• Professional steam & dry cleaning for carpet, rugs & upholstery
• Stain removal
• High-quality, environmentally friendly products
• Competitive prices & full insurance
We all love our pets, but the smells and stains they can sometimes leave on the carpet aren't so loveable. The key to success is fast action!
Perth is the coffee capital of Australia! Whether we are sipping it at a local café, or drinking it at home, we love it – but not if it spills on the carpet! Here’s how to deal with a disastrous coffee spill.
Don't let stains ruin your carpet. Carpets are a significant investment in your home. So, what should you do if you spill something to avoid ruining the whole look of your room?
We haven’t located a recommended Little Aussie business for your local community yet. So to help you in the meantime, here are a few businesses near your home that you can choose from. Give them a try and let us know what you think.