8 Ideas to turn your bathroom into a relaxing retreat
2020 has been a stressful year, so if you’re planning a bathroom renovation, here are some ideas to turn your bathroom into a place to relax and rejuvenate.
Bathrooms used to be a place to go to have a quick bath or a shower to get clean! Now it’s more about creating a relaxing environment where you can go to relax, unwind and wash away the stresses of the day.
- Include natural elements such as wood and stone
- Use calming colours
- Install a stress-busting massage shower
- Choose a deep, freestanding bathtub for extra-long soaks
- Install a bathroom skylight for extra, natural light without compromising privacy
- Opt for inset basins for clean lines and a seamless look
- Include plenty of storage to minimise stressful clutter
- Finish off your look with some green, leafy plants and plenty of fluffy towels!
The requirements for your bathroom renovation are many, so always choose an experienced, local bathroom renovator who will take care of everything and guide you through all the decisions you will have to make.