Bubble wrap - not just for popping!
If you've been doing a bit of online shopping lately, you may find you have excess bubble wrap from your packages. Here are 6 ways to reuse it (once you’ve popped a few bubbles of course!).
- Line your crisper drawer to protect produce from bumps and bruises (and it will also keep your drawer clean)
- Fold it into a rectangle and use it as a kneeling pad when doing gardening or other jobs
- Use it for kids’ craft sessions as a stamp for paint or pressing shapes into playdough
- If you stack your pans for storage, place a piece of bubble wrap in between to prevent scratching
- Wrap some around the handles of your gardening tools for some additional cushioning to prevent blisters.
- Use it to stuff your shoes and handbags to keep their shape