200g white chocolate melts
395g tin sweetened condensed milk
1 cup white sugar
125g butter, cubed
2 tsp peppermint extract
1 cup crushed candy canes
1. Place the white choc chips, condensed milk, sugar and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
3. Increase heat slightly and bring to a very low simmer, stirring all the time until thickened (about 5-6 minutes).
4. Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint extract.
5. Pour into a 20cm tin lined with baking paper. Smooth the top and scatter the crushed candy canes over the top.
6. Refrigerate overnight before cutting into squares.