1 x 400g can black beans, washed and drained
1/2 cup cooked pumpkin
1 tbsp white vinegar
3 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 cup gluten free oats
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup dark choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
2. Place all the ingredients except the choc chips in a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Don’t have a food processor? Put the ingredients in a pan and use a potato masher until thoroughly combined.
4. Stir in the choc chips then pour into the tin and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Allow to cool in the tin before turning out and cutting into 16 delicious squares.