Creamy Garlic & Spinach Tuscan Salmon
A one-pan dinner solution that’s easy to prepare, looks impressive and tastes delicious!
4-6 cloves garlic, crushed
1 small brown onion, finely diced
60g sundried tomatoes (weight when drained of oil) cut into strips, reserve oil
200ml thickened cream
80g baby spinach leaves
50g fresh grated parmesan
Fresh picked basil leaves and lemon wedges to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and sear for 4-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Remove fillets and set aside on a plate to rest.
- Add the garlic and onion to the frying pan and sauté until softened (add a little more of the oil if needed).
- Add the sundried tomatoes and stir for a minute, then add the cream and Parmesan.
- Season to taste, then bring to a gentle simmer, the sauce will thicken as the Parmesan melts.
- Add the spinach and allow it to wilt, then put the salmon fillets back into the pan and spoon the sauce over the top.
- Scatter with plenty of fresh-picked basil leaves and serve together with lemon wedges and your favourite sides such as sweet potato mash, steamed, or roasted veg, rice or just some crunchy garlic bread to soak up all that delicious sauce!