120g baby spinach leaves
4 fish fillets (we used hoki)
120ml olive oil
1 lemon - juice and zest
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp basil, finely chopped
20 x olives, pitted and halved
20 x cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 180c and prepare 4 sheets of baking paper and 4 sheets of aluminium foil approx 35cm square.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, minced garlic and basil.
3. To assemble the fish parcels lay each sheet of foil down with a piece of baking paper on top.
4. Place a handful of spinach in the centre of each and top with fish fillet.
5. Spoon the olive oil mixture evenly over the fish. Place 5 cherry tomatoes and 5 olives on top. Fold the paper and foil to enclose.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through (the time will depend on the type and thickness of the fish).
7. Serve with steamed vegetables and baby potatoes.
Sweet chilli and lime salmon parcels
1. Whisk together 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 tbsp fish sauce, juice of a lime and 1 tbsp brown sugar.
2. Place a salmon fillet on each of 4 prepared pieces of baking paper and spoon the sauce evenly over each one.
3. Top with a generous sprinkle of fresh coriander and some sliced spring onions.
4. Fold up into a parcel and bake 10 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Serve with steamed vegetables and rice.