4 lamb sausages
2 sprigs rosemary
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 cup pine nuts
250ml light cream
375g fresh lasagna sheets
100g baby spinach
1. Remove the sausage meat from casings.
2. Add sausage meat in rough chunks to frying pan pan and cook over medium-high heat, turning for 5-10 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove from pan and set aside.
4. Add pine nuts to the pan and cook, tossing, for 5 minutes or until golden.
5. Separate the leaves from the rosemary stalk and add the leaves to the pan together with the garlic.
6. Cook for a further 1 minute or until fragrant.
7. Return sausage meat to pan and pour in the cream.
8. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
9. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat.
10. Using your hands, gently tear pasta sheets into thick ribbons.
11. Add to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
12. Add spinach to sauce, remove pan from heat, then toss for 1 minute or until wilted.
13. Add pasta and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
14. Divide pasta among bowls, then scatter with parmesan to serve.
Replace lamb sausages with chicken sausages and use tarragon instead of rosemary.
Replace meat with chunks of roast pumpkin and feta.
Replace lamb sausages with salmon or prawns. Use a little dill or parsley in place of rosemary.