If you're not happy with your bathroom and would like to update it, there is a simple fix. Simply upgrade your shower screen. This could transform the appearance of your bathroom and cut your cleaning time significantly.
The different styles of shower screen:
- A frameless shower screen has no frame. The panes of glass are secured together with hardware and hinges. This is a sleek and stylish addition to any bathroom and virtually disappears into the background making any space look larger.
- A semi-framed shower screen has more glass and only a framed perimeter, with a frameless door. Having less of a frame gives it a more streamlined look and they are easier to keep clean than a fully framed screen.
- A fully framed shower screen has frame around every panel of glass in the shower, including the door.
6 benefits of upgrading to a frameless or semi-frameless shower screen:
- Your bathroom will be easier to clean, with less framing for grime and mildew to cling to.
- These shower screens will look great in any style of bathroom.
- You can achieve a modern, streamlined look without having to undertake a full renovation.
- Frameless shower screens will add value to your home.
- Your bathroom will appear more fresh, clean and spacious - perfect if you have a smaller bathroom.
- It will be much better for your health with fewer areas for mould to grow.