6 helpful storage tips for your new kitchen
There's no such thing as too much storage space, but when you don't have enough, it's a real pain.
Before you start your kitchen renovation design it's important to work out how much storage space you'll need.
Here are 6 tips to make sure you get it right
1. Do a stocktake of all your kitchen pots, pans, crockery, glassware and baking items - you've probably got more than you think.
2. Do the same with your gadgets and appliances. Consider an appliance cupboard so you can easily hide them all away when they're not in use.
3. Consider large drawers in place of cupboards for easy access.
4. Plan storage for crockery, serving dishes and cutlery near the dishwasher for efficient unloading and to make sure you aren't dripping water all over the floor.
5. Consider extending your overhead cupboards to ceiling height to make the most of wasted space.
6. You can also include corner drawers instead of those tricky to access corner cupboards.
7. Speak to your local kitchen renovations expert who will be able to offer help and advice about making the most of the space you have for storage.