- When they live locally, a tradesman can get to you sooner to quote on a job.
- They will also be able to get to you quickly in the case of an emergency, such as a burst pipe or electrical failure.
- When you hire someone locally they know the area which can come in handy when it comes to local council regulations for projects such as fencing.
- If you live in an area where there are lots of old homes, a local tradesman will have lots of experience with these types of buildings.
- When there’s a chance that you might bump into your local tradie at the shops, they are more likely to do a great job!
- Using a local business is also a good way of getting to know more people in your community.
- Everyone knows you can’t beat word of mouth, and good news travels fast in local communities.
And when you have had a tradesman come to your home and they have done a great job – tell your friends and neighbours and help a small, local business to thrive.