Enjoy exercising with your local community with parkrun™
Everyone is welcome to join in, whether you walk, jog, run, volunteer, or spectate. parkrun™ is a positive, welcoming, and inclusive experience where there is no time limit, and no one finishes last.
Walk, jog, run or volunteer!
parkrun™ events happen weekly all over the world and are free. These events are for everyone regardless of age, fitness level or ability. The aim is to promote physical activity while getting to know others in your local community.
- Saturday morning events in Perth are 5km and take place in parks and open spaces.
- There is no cut off time and you don’t need to train before you come along.
- Every event has a volunteer tail walker who walks the course and offers support and encouragement along the way.
- The tail walker is always the last person to cross the finish line – so you will never finish last!
There are so many reasons to take part:
- Improved fitness
- Make new friends
- Walk, jog, or run, it’s up to you!
- Complete some or all the course – no pressure
- Wear whatever you like – trendy sports gear not required (unless that’s what you want to wear!)
- Be part of your local community
- Be part of the global parkrun family
Registration is completely free and only needs to be done once, whether you intend to walk, jog, run, or volunteer or do a combination of all these things!
Once you have registered, you will be emailed a unique parkrun barcode with your personal ID that allows you to keep track of your parkrun participation. You won’t need your barcode until you have completed the course, at which point a volunteer will scan it along with the token handed to you at the finish.
Visit parkrun.com.au for more information and to find your local parkrun.