9 easy ways to support your local café or restaurant
Now that restrictions are back in WA, our local cafes and restaurants have reduced capacity. Here are 9 simple ways to show your support.
- If you are arranging a party or get-together (within COVID restrictions of course!), ask a local business to do the catering.
- Family lunch? If you order from a local restaurant or café, they will really appreciate it and it means less work for you!
- Buy a birthday cake from a local café.
- Buy a takeaway coffee & muffin and go and sit in the park with friends for a catch up.
- Breakfast on the run? Skip the fast-food places and grab a local takeaway instead.
- Commit to getting lunch from a local café at least once a week
- Some café and restaurant owners sell vouchers and gift cards so consider buying for friends or family as a gift.
- Working from home? Schedule a meeting at your local café. Or if you fancy a change of scenery from your four walls, treat yourself to breakfast, brunch or lunch and work from a café for a couple of hours.
- When you grab your takeaway coffee – pay for an extra one for a stranger!